Here's a simple way to ease your mind when travelling with your children, anywhere from the supermarket or shopping mall through to holidaying abroad .
We take the world's best selling child ID wristband by Vital ID and add You ID Me; the UK's leading emergency ID system that works anywhere in the world.
The result is a safety system that gives 1000's of parents every year peace of mind when travelling with their children to risky places such as airports, stations, foreign countries or new and unfamiliar places.
So here's how it works. You buy an ID product from the You ID Me store. All our products have a unique 12 digit ID code printed on them which becomes yours. You activate the ID by registering it on the You ID Me website home page.
Here's what happens if your child becomes lost or has an accident or an emergency.: -
1) Carrier of the ID has an emergency and needs help
2) First responder accesses child's emergency profile using their phone (choice of 3 methods NFC, QR or visible ID)
3) First reponder is prompted for their contact details
4) First responder can see the information you've registered which can be any mix of your emergency contact information and/or the child's medical information (if applicable) such as medications, emergency contacts , blood group etc. etc.
5) You ID Me alerts the child's emergency contacts by SMS (usually the parents) and can include the contact details of first responder so that you can get in touch without delay.
The system works in any country that has an internet connection which is just about all the places that you are ever likely to take your child.
So if your child is wearing a ChildSafe bracelet from You ID Me and they become missing or lost whilst in the UK or a foreign country you can rest assured that if they emergency ID is accessed and their profile is on our Platinum Plan, you are going to be the first to know about it.
Imagine receiving an SMS text notifying you that your child has been found. Imagine the text message containing the contact details of the first responder whom your child is with...
...it's a very reassuring system.
We're a small team working extremely hard to ensure that carrying ID is secure, easy and affordable for our customers.