- Foreign Language Face Mask Exemption Cards
- Face Mask Exemption Cards in Italian
- Physical Impairment Face Mask Exemption Card in Italian
Physical Impairment Face Mask Exemption Card in Italian
18.99 19.99 £18.99 - £19.99
- Physical Impairment face mask exemption card in Italian
- Hi Viz - Easily seen and understood by authorities
- Ideal for traveling, holidays and business trips
- Combined medical ID card
- Write your emergency details on reverse
- Works with You ID Me
- Physical impairment face covering exempt card for those travelling to Italy for holiday or business travel
- Italian translation face mask exemption card with lanyard ID card holder option
- Card and message is bright, bold and very easy to see.
- Translated in to Italian: I am exempt from wearing a face cover
- This badge would suit anyone with a physical impairment going to Italy to display in lanyard or ID card holder to quickly and easily show authorities they are exempt
Perfect for a man or lady with a physical impairment travelling to Italy. Italian translated face mask exemption card. Show to police, hotel staff, airport employees, drivers, passengers, customers, authorities, security etc. Write medical details on reverse*.
This is also an in case of emergency card that can provide paramedics and first responders with all your emergency information and contact numbers in case of accident or emergency.
It's also capable of alerting your contacts' phone in an emergency - see below.
Instructions for new customers
Go to www.You-ID.me
Click "ACTIVATE ID PRODUCT"
Enter your ID and activation code/password supplied with your emergency ID bracelet
On the next screen complete your name, emergency contact numbers and any medical details that you wish to become available in case of emergency.
*Activation and plan information
When you activate and register your ID product, vital emergency ID and medical information you'll be upgraded FREE to our "Boosted to Platinum Plan" for 90 days with 5 x complimentary emergency SMS phone alerts.
This gives your emergency ID product the capability to alert your contacts phone if it is accessed in an emergency.
You may upgrade to the Platinum Plan permanently at any time - though this is not obligatory.
Various pricing plans are available - see www.You-ID.me 'Plans Page' for details.
After 90 days your plan will alter to You ID Me Gold Plan and this is "FREE FOR LIFE".
Gold Plan does not send alerts
Smartphone not included
You ID Me is a trademark
See www.you-id.me for details & videos You ID Me in action.
There may be other possible translation variations